La Leche League USA - toll free 1-877-4-LaLeche (1-877-452-5324)
Phoenix and surrounding metropolitan area* - 602 234-1956
*Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Litchfield Park, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe. This is NOT a comprehensive list of cities supported, merely a sample.*
Tucson Area 520 721-2516
Don't see your area listed? Arizona has many rural communities where LLL League Leaders live. Many of these Leaders don't have publicly listed phone numbers or helplines. So here's what you can do:
1. Look for "La Leche League" in your local telephone directory.
2. Call your pediatrician or health clinic. They often have a file of La Leche League Leader names. Your local library may also have a listing.
3. Still can't find us locally, dial 1-800-LALECHE (US) or (847) 519-7730. You will be referred through a recording to a La Leche League Leader near you. In Canada, telephone 1-800-665-4324, or (514) LA-LECHE for a French-speaking Leader.
4. Frequently Asked Questions! Please see this excellent list of questions and answers to our most frequently asked questions.
5. For non-urgent breastfeeding questions, send email to an accredited LLL Leader using LLLI Help Forms. It may take 7-10 days to receive a reply. LLL Leaders are volunteers and mothers. The Help Forms are NOT staffed by a full time paid staff.
6. For more information, please visit the La Leche League International Website.